rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (03-01-2019 08:23 AM)billionaire Wrote:  

Seriously, using tinder and walking around bothering random girls for sex is so low class and degrading. Also, the ROI is so low that you might as well stay in your own county.

The people I associate with are way more sophisticated and creative. They throw awesome events where they are at the top of the social hierarchy. Works everywhere from LA to Kyiv. No need to wonder the streets.

Oh, and for guys asking, I have a perfect 10+ girlfriend now... NOT pictured. She just relocated to my city so we can start a family. This guy [Mod: spam link removed] is probably the smartest guy I've ever met and super helpful.

Solid advice.... no wonder your girlfriend is a 11.... like your IQ

So basically if a man wants to meet a woman he certainly should not pull a low class move such as perhaps striking up a conversation with her or sending her a message as they mutually matched up on a app....designed to match people and send messages. Clearly the go to move here is to host a amazing event to show how "sophisticated and creative" you are.

Why don't you get off the RVF and spend more time with you "10+" girlfriend playa

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10203692]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread