rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-16-2018 01:54 AM)xai Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2018 12:32 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

Xai, that negative attitude will get you banned sooner than later. You should thank the guys who have been in UA and given their honest opinuons instead of bashing them for not getting laid. Ive been in UA just like many of the posters on here and can attest 100% that it’s way harder than boring USA and this is from someone who speaks near fluent Russian as well.

The only reason I have a negative attitude towards those particular guys is they didn't even read what I wrote. I originally asked where I stood from a value perspective in Ukraine. If I went after a girl with good intentions does my background help or make it worse. What are some things I could do which would help or make things worse, etc.

They came at me with saying I'm not going to be able to get one night stands. That's not even my intention. I don't care about one night stands. I've already slept with some extremely beautiful girls. if it happens sure, but I'm not on some sexual conquest mission.

On top of talking about one night stands, they didn't even get laid. Why even comment at that point?

I dated a couple of average looking Ukraine girls for weeks without sex, showing the upmost sincerity & patience.

When it came time to take our relationship to the next level they both disappeared.

They were both just looking for meals and drinks.

The 57 year old is just being used for a visa.

Give it a try.....

Messages In This Thread