rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Hey, A little bit of background about me. I'm 6ft, white (polish), slim build, black hair (not balding yet) and 34. I'm originally from America but lived in the Philippines for around a year. I've also been to China, Thailand and Uganda.

During my travels I was the most successful in the Philippines. Slept with around 35 girls just casually dating. I don't really find Filipino mentality attractive though. You talk to a girl about anything beyond the next 30 min and her eyes will glass over.

I was thinking about a taking a trip to Ukraine but looking through the Ukraine thread and trip reports I'm not seeing a lot of guys having success. Why is Ukraine talked about so much?

From most of the trip reports I see:
Guy goes to Ukraine
Ask's a few girls out
Gets a few numbers
Doesn't close the deal on anything
Comes back raving at how awesome and successful his trip was

Being a foreigner in Ukraine doesn't seem to have as much value as being a foreigner in SEA. You just tell a girl in the Philippines you're from America and you can see the hypergamy in her eyes. If you put effort into it, you could sleep with multiple randoms each day. The hardest part is avoiding the prostitutes. Most of them won't even tell you.

I'm getting older and looking for something more long term. I've been engaged twice to American girls and just no. Never again. Living in a major city there's nothing but feminists everywhere. I'd rather die alone then live with some roastie telling my kids how evil white men are.

Would Ukraine still be worth visiting? And how would it compare to the Philippines with ease of picking girls up? I'm hoping it's not as bad as the trip reports I read. I'm currently learning Russian and know a little bit.

Messages In This Thread