rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: Who really was responsible for Donald Trump's victory in 2016

Poll: Who really was responsible for Donald Trump's victory in 2016

Quote: (03-02-2018 12:46 PM)Sam Malone Wrote:  

I think The Emperor ran some psy-ops of his own..

I honestly have to wonder what kind of think tank worked on Trump’s campaign. Trump calculated every move he made. Not in a ‘he knew the outcome’ sense, but was (and is) sharp enough to hit the right spots with voters.

Just this video alone (from 2000) gives off a vibe of ‘familiarity’ or ‘comfort’ as far as Trump/POTUS.. making the idea of Trump as President not seem so far fetched as some would believe.

Ignore the shitty music:

Side note: It wouldn’t surprise me to find out that someone in the 2015 video was hired to drop that sign at that precise time.

Trump definitely wanted to be president for a long time; however, he needed to take into consideration X-Factors and confounding variables such as the current social and economic environment, relationships with other countries, the powers that be, etc. That is why I believe that there was alot of "behind-the-scenes" stuff going on to make sure he became president. Only an ignorant normie would think otherwise.

Btw, that episode is from 2015, not 2000. There was an episode in the Simpsons in the year 2000 that alluded to a President Trump (and tried to utilize predictive program to say that he would bankrupt the country). That time frame mentioning would start around :34.

Messages In This Thread