rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time Restricted Eating

Time Restricted Eating

(06-05-2018, 09:20 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  
Quote: (06-04-2018 02:59 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I’m doing an experiment eating only one meal a day. So far not too bad but I fell a bit tired at times and my hands get cold.

I'm gonna experiment with this next... I've cut it down to two meals in the afternoon and the only thing I drink in the morning is a cup of coffee. It was tough cutting out one of the three meals for like 4 or 5 days, now I dont really miss that third meal at all.  Its crazy how my body adjust to not being as hungry as I was when I was eating all the time.  I think its pretty clear I (an probably 90% of people) have been over eating pretty much all my life...

Yeah, I find that if I sit down and eat... I'm hungry again a few hours later. Even on food with hardly any carbs. It's a habit, not a need.

If I start the day fasted, don't eat, and most importantly, keep busy- then I can last till the evening meal without much discomfort. I need to re-comp- I'm almost back to my heaviest weight at 85kg 182cm. That's 10kg of fat I gotta shift.

Anyone else cutting currently?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Messages In This Thread