rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resources for building a brand

Resources for building a brand

RVF,

My current business is very tech heavy, and very brand-lite, so I have not really needed to do a great deal around building a brand to generate business, or maintain an edge in the market.

I have a new business idea that I think could be extremely lucrative. I want to run it as a side project initially.

A significant part of the success of this venture will require a very strong brand to maintain market position.

I want to make sure that the brand is seen as extremely trendy/luxury within the chosen market. Part of that will be the kind of people who use it. I have great contacts in that regard, and am confident I can get good early adoption from cool, chic influencers.

I need to make sure my marketing and company image gives off that vibe. Given that my background is military/tech, I need to do some reading up on brand building. I'm looking for resources, and I'm sure some of you have some great tips and ideas for where to be looking.

I'd be very grateful for anything you felt willing to share on this.

Messages In This Thread