rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo

Tokyo

I just came back from a month in Tokyo and I thought I would give a quick rundown.

As is common knowledge, the place is huge. So I will just spit what I know well.

I stay near Ikebukuro for the most part when I am there as family has a rental apartment that I can access. I also crash from time to time in the Hiro-o area as well.

Ikebukuro is a big city, second biggest in Tokyo I believe. But it gets no love and has a reputation for being seedy. But every gate from the main station has a different vibe. There is a HUB there, which is a chain of british style pubs where I have a track record somewhere around 50%. The girls that go there in Ikebukuro tend to be University girls from the area and foreign male competition is weak. The girls are there to chat up english speakers in shyt english, and some are there for a free language lesson. So weed out those broads early if you can.

The top of the Metropolitan hotel is a classy joint that can attract some fly ladies in the 30yo range. J girls love city lights (pretty much anything shiny) and this place is a great spot to bounce to from another pub if you pull early.

Hiroo is a very upscale hood in Shibuya and near Roppongi. There are lots of embassies and universities around. For the most part I just crash here from time to time at a friends place. The starbucks near the train station is a four story girl magnet and I managed to meet some top tier ladies here. Great place if you like the ~20yo crowd. I kid you not, just walk upstairs, lock eyes with a student and move in.

I tend to go for the ~25 crowd, so I will hit up some wine bars around 6 or 7 when work ends. Japanese people dont like to go home, so many just hang out until last train as it beats looking at four walls in a 400 sqft box. I got sucked in by a half Jap half Argentinian girl from the Argentinian embassy after I swooped her in a bar here. The drama almost killed me but she was a legend.

Nakameguro

Again this is a nighborhood but it has a pretty relaxed vibe and lots of cool lounges. I really dig it there, and the women are much more receptive and cool. A good place to start the night as its only two stops from Shibuya.

Shibuya

Nothing in the world like it. Nothing. Its a city that is dedicated to decadence. Its a young crowd (~22) but the quantity and quality of women is surreal. Overall, I tend to be hit or miss here. Some legendary nights and also complete busts. I usually hit up a 300 yen standing bar to begin with. Pulled some stellar cuties from here, but I truly crave the 8's and 9's in Shibuya.

If anyone has flown ANA here, this is what I look out for in Shibuya. The height, the long neck, and hair style then I approach. Not a science, but I can often pick out air hostesses on the street and get some good game going with them and sometimes an invite to come along. Often this is to a VIP section of a club with champagne and a dozen leggy girls. Some of the best nights of my life.

Roppongi

This has been covered a bit in other threads, and it is pretty much what you expect. I am not a big fan, but nights at ALIFE always end with a sexy girl curled up next to me. The type of girls here, IMO, can be a bit lower class than I like. The upside is they are not shy, many shave their box (wild bush can be a problem in Japan. Love hotels always have razors and I have trimmed a fair share this way. You're welcome fellas) and can be animals in the sack. Yes, they are sloots.

If in Roppongi and have some cash, Roppongi hills (or the Hills) is good. My good mate hangs here a lot, and we have swooped some fine girls from the lounges here. A bit older, ~30, but at that age they really can take care of you.

Akasaka

Really only checked this town out recently. Stayed a couple nights at the Hotel New Otani here. The hotel is pure Japanese class, overlooking a famous garden and a nice walk to the palace. The cafe here can be loaded with models, but the set up is not conducive to game unless they are at the bar. I would stroll around the hotel and day game the girls rather than in the cafe. I met two swedish girls who were new to town and trying to get modelling work. They were stunning, gave me all the right signs but were impossible to separate.

There are quite a few foreign corps here, so the wall street types frequent a lot of the bars. A friend works here in investment banking and we went out for a wild night that started here. Met him after work at a place called Hanoka, which is a thong bar where the chicks roll around in g's. We paid $40 for all you can drink and a bunch of appies. After that we hit a cigar lounge, then an upscale type place that had a large amount of gold diggers. Many were ~35, still pretty hot, but they are on the declining end of beauty and they know it. Me and a buddy took a couple girls home, pushed for a foursome but ended up in separate rooms. This broad had the nicest tits I have ever seen, let alone on a 33yo. Turns out they were fake, but had me fooled they were so well done. After that night, I became a fan of fake titties.

I have some more data that I can add, but I thought these were a good place to start.

Messages In This Thread