rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet Singapore

Data sheet Singapore

So I finally got out of India for a month of debauchery. Now aged 21 and back in Bombay.

I went to Pattaya and several places in Malaysia as well but I'll cover those in their existing threads.

Singapore: Bloody expensive compared to Thailand. The taxis are the only cheap thing in the country. Beer in bars/pubs is ~$15SGD (13 USD) for a glass or pint.

I went to both Geylang and Orchard Towers. Geylang is a cheaper red light district with a lot of street walkers. I would recommend using a lot of caution here in terms of wearing rubber & not doing anything too risky, and go with a local guide as it is relatively unsafe for Singapore. Short time is ~$50 SGD incl room. The girls are mostly Indonesians or chinese and it's all very rushed.

Orchard towers on the other hand was a great experience, although expensive. It's a shopping mall full of hookers. There are Russians, Thai, Indian and several others as well, all of them fairly refined. The prices start at $250SGD for short time and there are some model league girls that charge even ~$1000. They'll charge you more if you take them back to your hotel. There are no topless strip clubs (that I heard of) in Singapore. Definitely recommended.

As for non sex worker girls there are a lot of discotheques you can try your luck in. I got friendly with and made out with an Australian girl at "Zouk" on Havelock road. There are a lot of tourists and nearly everyone speaks English.

There is also a Hooters at Clarke Quay road which was kind of a disappointment for me, I always wanted to go to a Hooters and it turned out to be just a regular bar haha.

There is a "Spring Spa" massage and jacuzzi place just a couple of buildings near the Hooters and I went in there without knowing if it was strictly just a massage place or included extra services but I got lucky. Excellent massage- mostly Chinese girls. Full service happy ending for $150SGD tip. $70 for 45 mins of body massage.

Nothing happens until a sale is made.

Messages In This Thread