rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Australian politics thread

The Australian politics thread

Quote: (Yesterday 08:17 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (Yesterday 05:12 AM)KnjazMihailo Wrote:  

LOL.

I only bothered to search for and find the election results today, to realize that Morrison and the Liberals actually won, even though i voted in it. Am i the only one who cares so little about this whole election?

Oh didn't you hear?
Now that Scott Morrison has remained PM, it's game over for Australia...
It wasn't game over last month.
Yet it will be game over shortly, for some REEEason...

Yeah, all the Labor cucks are probably butthurt asf right now lol.

Still, its not like the Liberals and Morrison are too much better, because they're all part of the same controlled opposition dynamic anyway.

With Morrison, we're likely to get more usury and more Australian involvement in wars for a (((certain country))). With Labor, we really would've gotten infinity migration, more LGBTQ/feminism and handouts.

Considering all this, the Liberals/Morisson are slightly less worse for me since I'm personally less likely to be affected by usury and overseas wars, than infinity migration or LGBTQ/feminism. Still, knowing how hard Trump has completely reversed course on everything he promised in 2016, i'm frankly not too hopeful for much of anything in the future as far as Australia is concerned. [Image: confused.gif] [Image: confused.gif] [Image: confused.gif] [Image: confused.gif] [Image: confused.gif] [Image: confused.gif]

"And guess what, you might have a feeling that youre destined for something else, and that any day now it will dawn on you, but it will remain that, just a feeling that you use as a crutch to never focus on anything", Beirut.

Messages In This Thread