rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

Came upon this - an entire blog dedicated to slagging Toronto women...

http://tomenunite.blogspot.com/

Quote:Quote:

Toronto, the world’s capital of misandry

I moved to Toronto 4 years ago and my life has changed dramatically ever since. I have become a deeply unmotivated individual, taking anti-depressants for the very first time and waking up every morning trying to find meaning to what I am doing. Needless to say, I never had to do this before, and my family back home asks me why am I still here. So I asked myself the same question, why am I here? After a minute of searching for the answer I finally decided to leave Toronto and go back home. They ask me what is it about Toronto that affected you so much. My response without any doubt: the women.

Pardon my language, but seriously, who the fuck do they think they are?

I as a man get rejected here by default. It is true. Women do not even give me a chance to speak. In the beginning I thought my game was off. However, gradually I learned there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. If I'm not even given a chance, one chance, then there's something bigger going on. How can you say you’re not good at a given game if you’re never allowed off the bench?

If you're a decent guy from anywhere in the world, listen carefully: DO NOT move to this town. I repeat, DO NOT move here.

Unless you've been offered a job here where you'll make AT LEAST 100k/year, please do yourself an enormous favour and stay where you are. The grass is greener where you are. I will so enjoy the day all these women grow old and lonely living with their cats desperate for male attention. I have no sympathy for the female gender in this town. No compassion, no mercy, no consideration of any kind. Toronto is the living breathing mind of "all men are evil" feminist extremism. You will NOT meet the love of your life here. There are no soul mates here. There are no love stories. Women do NOT give a damn about true love or romance here. They look at you with scorn and hatred in their eyes on a daily basis. They will see you as just another loser no matter what you say or do. And if you have money, you're a still a loser, but a useful one. Women will date you ONLY if doing so will make their girlfriends jealous, not because they genuinely like you, and if you ever stop providing them with material wealth they think they’re so entitled to, they'll dump you immediately. TV is their only school on relationships thus unrealistic expectations are the norm here.

Women in this city are the pretentious kind that leaves other towns in order to "hit it big" either career-wise or rich husband-wise. The real problem is that all the bad apples are concentrated here. Do not generalize. Not all Canadian women are like Toronto women. To all men who are lonely here: My friend, it's not your fault. But your case is hopeless. It will not get better. Either accept it or leave. Remember not all of Canadian women are like this. The good down to earth ones stay in their little towns. I should know, when I first landed in Toronto I was polite and called them “miss” and now I see women as little devils walking around releasing poison onto everything they can possibly contaminate with their hatred. When you're surrounded by rude unhappy people, you will become rude and unhappy too eventually.

I have no desire to become successful in this city. Not because I lack ambition, but because I am not looking forward to impressing any of these girls. I do not care about them and just the act of trying to impress these shallow creatures would lower me. What's life and money and success good for if you can't share it with anyone with a healthy mind ? You’re telling me no matter how much I succeed my partner is still going to hate me just for being born a man ? Are you kidding me ? Are you out of your god damn mind ? Do you poop roses or gold, sunshine ?

Please, men of Toronto, have some dignity, some self-respect, some honour, just a tiny bit, you know, just a tiny little bit might be good. Nothing you were told was true. You are not a natural born rapist, or a sadist, or a creature with inborn violent tendencies. What men have is the natural coding of being born into a violent world where animals eat other animals and humans have had for thousands of years to survive through violent means as the only means of survival. But women love to forget history, how they ran to us for protection up to approximately one hundred years ago, or maybe they never studied it, they were too busy sitting at a Starbucks bashing men in their little groups.

Toronto women live in a bubble, sheltered, overprotected from reality by one of the best paid police forces in the world. And by the way, how do these women thank those men for protecting them from the real bad world ? They create the Slutwalk.

To be honest, I am so not surprised something as fascist and misguided as the Slutwalk was born in Toronto. This city screams “Death to the Male gender” through its every pore. The visceral hatred and scorn felt in this town towards men is quite unique. It’s like all the men-hating entities of North America moved here.

Even big girls hate you. Only in this city have I met fat girls who've told me they became fat by choice because they hated men so much they didn't "want to conform to the stereotypes of beauty". Jesuschrist, how much dumber more misguided lost soul can you be ?

In conclusion, even though Toronto can be a great city for many reasons, such as plenty of career opportunities, it is a terrible place to meet a partner and have a meaningful social life. Move here once you have a trustworthy partner. Life can be good.

But if you’re single...

Two things you must know:

1) There's nothing wrong with you. If there's anything gone horribly wrong in this city, it's the women.

2) Before you betray yourself, and sell your dignity, your self-respect, and give away half your money to an unappreciative ungrateful bitch.

At least once, just at least once, before you get married:

TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE CITY.

A woman is attractive by much more than her looks. And after you’ve seen other parts of the world... Trust me, you will never ever find a Toronto woman attractive ever again.

And from the comments...

Quote:Quote:

No word of a lie, this happened to me tonight. I am 40 years old, and I make around $45,000/yr.

Tonight after work I went to a restaurant in Kensington Market where my server was a 28 year old guy from Spain (near Madrid). He was tall about 6’2, ok looking man. We spoke about North America, whatever.

I then asked, what he thought of Toronto women.

First word he said was, looking me in the eye: “Cold”.

He then went on that he found the women here materialistic and prestige hunting, not easy going at all. He found that to deal with women here, you have to figure them out psychologically, something he had not had to deal with before. Out of the 17 countries he has been to, he found Toronto women the hardest to hook up with.

He felt that women wanted to break out of the mould here, but that social conditioning (such as what would people think, etc.) kept them in place. He just thought it was a holdover from a conformist culture of the past in this city.

He said in Spain, it was much easier, because women were more forward and not afraid to go after men.

He also told me that it funny I should ask him that, because he has a group of friends from Europe, South & East Asia and they all came to the same conclusion.

Well, there you have it. It is not a lie.

When women or other men say that there are women that are not like this, I say where are they? Cause they certainly are not the women I meet.

I told the guy from Spain, that when I tell people about this, they always say it is me, that it is me thinking this that draws that type of women.

He said no, they are like this. It is not me.

Well, that's my experience.

For the cats in here living in Toronto or anyone who's visited Toronto, is it really this bad? If so, why?

Messages In This Thread