rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Quote: (09-30-2011 10:15 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

How many days were you in the city? I'm sure that probably affects what you experienced there.

I think this has a big part of why he had a bad experience. I've noticed the hostels don't send people to the good clubs. A backpacker passing through with no clue of where to go might get lucky and end up in the right nightclub that is "in" at the time, but it's much more likely he'll end up in some shitty club with ugly girls. Since most girls on the streets during the day are ugly, this can leave the backpacker with a bad impression.

I happened to accidentally show up during Feria Expocruz which was filled with models, so I got very lucky. That set me up so each time I go back, I go to the nice clubs which have lots of very pretty girls. It's a different experience.

I've talked to other backpackers on the gringo trail who have SNLs there and been very happy with their experiences in SC.

Messages In This Thread