rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People in French Speaking Countries

People in French Speaking Countries

By the way, lol at the thought of people "fleeing France and its African migrants", to go to Montreal... Trading "our" Sub-Saharan neighbors for Haitian ones, in Montreal? What would be the point... I'd rather deal with (more or less) hard-working (even though their jobs are often outside of normal business regulations) Africans, than with Haitians, considering the genocide of my people that Haitians carried out two centuries ago, in total impunity...

Anyway, for your information, OP, there was a paper in the "Le Monde" MSM newspaper a month or so ago, about French natives fleeing France, and they did not, in general, head for multiku Canada: first destination is actually Poland. And then, the rest of Eastern Europe, and Asia for the wealthiest...

This said, for example, I would go to Quebec City (ville de Quebec), or even Montreal, for business or even family holiday, with pleasure: no disrespect intended to our Quebec brothers...

Messages In This Thread