rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too much free time...what would you do with it?

Too much free time...what would you do with it?

Lol at the mocking replies.

TL;DR - get out of a rut and relocate to a new place, and start a new job.

OP I don't know your age, but speaking as a late-30s adult I need to emphasize one thing - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE TIME.
This so-called free time comes with a cost in some crucial areas, and, as is usually the case, the costs will only show up at the worst possible time.

With the limited information you have given us, your work schedule allows you to get another job. That would probably help you the most.
If you continue with one job and thus have the luxury of the 'free time' then the things you should do are definitely, lifting to get stronger and bigger, study (improve on a hobby that can earn you money; or get a qualification); work part-time on your future career; work on your appearance (fashion and problem issues like skin, teeth etc.); travel (it's extremely important to broaden your exposure. Explore, even if it's just the city you live in. Meet people, attend events. Start going to places you have never been to before. change your routine). I'd go so far as to say you should consider re-locating to another place and start afresh).

Messages In This Thread