rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging in a Muslim Country

Banging in a Muslim Country

Might be a troll, but I will bite.

First of all, why would you go to an Arab country to get laid? Considering that you are Israeli, that will likely get you captured (and handed to guys like Hamas or ISIS). What is even worse, you will force Israel to exchange you for a couple of terrorists. If they (terrorists) kill someone (likely), and if Israel retaliates (also likely)...it will be your fault! Ask yourself...can you live with that?

Now...if you really want to taste Arab pussy, I would go to HaTzafon (North of Israel). Israeli Arabs are generally more open (especially those from big cities), but regardless, you will need a lot of luck to fuck one. To be honest, I would rather target Arameans (local Arab Christians requested that they be classified as such,)...they are a little bit more open to share their pussy (but still, you need luck). I almost fucked one (but I had to kill the relationship, due to military service).

Quote:Quote:

Plus, Arab people told me that they can identify a Jewish Israeli man by his way of speech, so you could change your accent to more Eurocentric if you can.

That is true.

Keep politics out of this topic, gentlemen.

Messages In This Thread