rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Debauchery in Lima, Peru. Trip report 2017

Debauchery in Lima, Peru. Trip report 2017

Quote: (02-11-2019 11:47 PM)Drix Wrote:  

I am good friend with most of the posters in this thread and i can say that all of them are getting good quality in Peru.

My Bro(Spectrumwalker) summarized really well the context here. The white god factor is quiet high, But the gringos chasers are your typically 3 to 6s. You can find these girls in trashy touristy bars, hostels or online dating apps.

The reality is that there are not many girls who are in the 7+, so the really hot girls are usually middle high to high class girls who have options with handsome white rich peruanos, so they don’t care about your foreigner status. If you want to access to the quality, you will have to put effort in your looks and game to do some daygame near private universities, Miraflores or hit the mainstream bars or clubes.

Despite of my words, I think Peru is a good start for any white newbie who wants to hit LATAM for the first time, you can gain some confidente by banging some girls, practice daygame, eat world class food, enjoy the tourist spots, doing natural trips, peruanas will treat you well and learning spanish.

Saludos, Drix
I second Drix.

Just asking... Why not to try venecas?
Are sluttier, easier and hotter. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread