rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Istanbul : Tinder matches ratio

Istanbul : Tinder matches ratio

Quote: (02-02-2017 01:33 PM)Navas Wrote:  

I met a local Turkish guy in Istanbul who said he just laid 31 girls in 30 days all through daygame. I cannot attest if that's true but he looked alfa and explained his strategy. If the ratio of the girls who speak English is 20% (just my random guess) and the guy was telling the truth then with the same level of game you can get 5-6 girls a month or 1-2 a week. But then you need to do many more approaches to find English speaking girls.

I personally did a few daygame approaches and gave up after running only into non-English speaking girls.

But yes, daygame seems like a viable option, especially if your learn the language.

I think if there are 3 country where it's impossible lay 31 girls in 30 days unless you are Cristiano Ronaldo, I think first two countries are Italy and Turkey, man.

I really doubt, if local Turkish guy can lay 31 girls in 30 days unless he has Lamborghini. I've been working for logistic company and I've been living in Istanbul on/off for 2 years now. It is impossible to lay that many girls especially if you're Turkish.

Give it a shot, link up with him if you'll ever come here.

Messages In This Thread