rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warning to those who are going to Kiev

Warning to those who are going to Kiev

I searched a topic about this but I couldn't find any. So, I'll post here. I just called my cousin in Italy yesterday actually and he told me this even though it happened almost 2 months ago.

If you're interested in football, you would know that Dynamo Kiev and Napoli were in same group in Champions League. So, my cousin and his friends (along with his Napoli fan group) went to Kiev in October with 200 fans.

As in most places, at nights, all Italians spread out to groups 2 or 3 guys to hunt girls. My cousin's best friend (he's around 28 year old, with another his friend) met 2 hotties at Maidan and they hit it off. They drank and ate somewhere. Around 2 am, guys say they have a hotel nearby, girls agree to come over.

They go to hotel, keep drinking in the room from what they order from room service. One girl says I have to call my family to let them know that I am not coming home tonight. Calls someone and speaks, of course guys dont know what she said on the phone.

About like in half hour, door knocks. Girl opens the door, 5 guys rush in the room, with knives. They take around 1600 euro's from both guys, their passports and their iPhone's and left with girls.

Of course, they called cops but as you know, it's Ukraine, these criminals work with cops on commission bases. They go to Italian embassy next day, they saw around like 20-30 guys who got robbed just like them and looking to get temporary passport.

Italian embassy said, it's very known way to rob tourists in Kiev. So, heads up for those who are going to Kiev. Be aware, stay safe.

Messages In This Thread