rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon.com Affiliate Program Question

Amazon.com Affiliate Program Question

Hey guys,

I've got a dumb question – is it possible for me, a non U.S. citizen, to become an affiliate for the Amazon.com website?

I've gotten to the PIN stage but it will not accept my Phone number and I also, naturally, cannot fill out the Tax Interview as I am not an American.

A search gave me a Quora answer which touts Payoneer as a possible solution but it is the first time I've heard of this firm and will have to learn about it before I sign for anything up.

But before I do anything I'd like to ask if any member has experience with my situation.

I will review books, movies, games which I liked and have gotten quality information from which has helped me self improve in Life and remembered the Affiliate Program and decided to give it a go.

I've signed up for the European version but I do believe that the American one has the most traffic and it would be a shame if I would not try to figure something out.

Thank you for helping in advance!

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Messages In This Thread