rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest Data Sheet

Budapest Data Sheet

Budapest, Hungary

Quality of Women: 4 / 5
Ease of Hooking Up: 2.5 / 5
Things to Do: 4 / 5

Time Spent There: One week
Lays: 1 (Brazilian; no flag)

Executive Summary: A beautiful and underrated city. If you don't know where to go, Budapest will appear to be a sleepier version of Prague with uglier girls. If you do know where to go, you'll be blown away by the highest concentration of hot girls you've ever come across, although picking up will be difficult.

The Nightlife:

Two words: Hajogyari Island. Yes, Budapest has a thriving bar and pub scene. Yes, it has an interesting art and music scene (more on that below). But if you want hot girls -- and I know you do -- then you need to spend all of your nights out at Hajogyari Island. The island is about 20-30 minutes outside of Budapest by taxi. You can get there by public transit, but you have to make a few connections and it takes a good 45 minutes each way. The island is an island in the Danube and holds about half a dozen clubs.

I can honestly say, in everywhere I've been in the world, I have never seen a higher concentration of hot girls in a single place than Hajogyari Island. There are places where the girls are hotter (Ukraine and Russia), but never have I seen so many hot girls in one single venue at the same time. Particularly the night clubs Bed Beach and Dokko Club. You literally have to look for an ugly or fat girl. It's impossible to find one some times. I've never been in a club where I would happily fuck over 50% of the girls there... but in both Bed Beach and Dokko it was probably 70-80%. A number of guys I've spoken to who have gone to Budapest and commented on how there were no hot girls out at night. I thought the same thing. It's because they all go here. Seriously. It's the only city I've come across where literally all of the hot girls congregate in a single place.

With that said, the clubs on Hajogyari can be brutal. They're some of the most difficult places I've picked up. Loud club environments with large VIP sections. Large groups of people and lots of guys. Language barrier. And believe it or not, Hungarian guys are pretty good-looking and have tight game. I got a make out with a very hot Hungarian girl here, but it was the most I've worked for a make out in a very, very long time. My American friend, who has pretty decent game, just gave up halfway through the first night and decided to get hammered.

So why would you subject yourself to this abuse? Well, if you're like me, you get some sick thrill out of it. But the sheer quantity of hotties keeps you going. Every time you get down on yourself, you spot even more walking past you. Honestly, it's a crying shame that Hungarian is such a useless language, otherwise moving and setting up shop in Budapest and forming a social circle would be lethal here.

If you aren't up for running the pick up gauntlet, you can stay on the mainland and hit the bars. Most of them are in the Jewish quarter and near the Octagon.

Budapest is quite proud of their eccentric and odd bars. And I have to admit, the way they're decorated can't really be described. Very artistic, very interesting. Cool vibes. Approaching and meeting girls in bars are very easy and the women are friendly enough. The bar I had the most success in was a bar called "Szimpla," which seems to be somewhat famous. It's fairly large and seemed to draw a good number of tourists and ex-pats as well. It's where I met the Brazilian that I banged.

The quality in the bars isn't bad. I'd put it on par with any good/decent bar in the US. But when you know there are dozens of smoking hot girls 30 minutes away, it's hard to justify sticking around. At least, it was hard for me.

As with Prague, I've heard that strip clubs are a rip off. Also, there's a well-known scam of girls stopping foreign guys on the street and inviting them up to get a drink with them. Once they get you up there, they order drinks without letting you know how much they are. The drinks end up being like $100 a piece and they won't let you leave until you pay. I didn't run into this, but I read about it (I think someone here even mentioned it). Just remember: if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

The Women:

As with anywhere in Eastern Europe, language barrier is a legitimate issue. I'd estimate that 50% of girls speak some level of English. Again, many of them learn German in school instead, so if you speak German that will up your opportunities.

I'm going to speak of the caliber of women on Hajogyari rather than the population at large. The women are beautiful. Very skinny and a bit on the taller side. They all wear short skirts and heels. The only distinguishing aspect of Hungarian women is that they seem to have wider hips than other Eastern Europeans. They're still super skinny, but their hips come out wider. I'd put them a smidge hotter than Czech women, while not quite matching Russian/Ukrainian women. Like I said in a previous sheet, my experience is that the women progressively get hotter the further East you go. I've yet to come across a counter-example of that.

The women are friendly but it seems to be a bit of a social-circle oriented culture. The rejections were never harsh. But they were clear. It was hard to break into groups and the guys weren't exactly the most keen to meet foreigners.

I can't say much else since I didn't get my flag.

Day Game:

Two more words: Margrit Island. Magrit Island is also an island in the Danube. It's smaller and closer. It's maybe a good 15-20 minute walk or 10 minutes by public transit. The entire island is a large park and if the weather is nice, there are tons of people (girls) walking around and hanging out there. Also, the bridge over the Danube has some beautiful views and the street between the bridge and the Octagon is very highly trafficked.

Things to Do:

Budapest is a beautiful city. Taking a walk over the bridge and to Magrit Island is a must if the weather is nice. Also it's a great city for a bike tour. The Basilicka and Opera House are worth checking out.

Budapest is also known for it's summer festivals. They have a ridiculous amount of them (like 50 or something) and they're going on all the time. Budapest is a lively music and art town, so there are tons of opportunities to check out interest jazz, folk, or blues music. There are salsa and dance scenes if you're into that. And there's an impressive array of restaurants to partake in. The food there was pretty good. Although I was usually too hungover to partake.

Messages In This Thread