rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I prepare for "rock bottom"? I think I might be headed there soon enough. Help

How do I prepare for "rock bottom"? I think I might be headed there soon enough. Help

Gyro, don't beat yourself up so much.
Improved social skills isan accomplishment which will help you in job interviews, dating, and later in your career. (Technical skills are very important in an entry level job but asyou progress, people skills become more important especially when you start managing subordinates.)

Many more people want to get into med school than do, yet they find other ways to be successful in life.

You've made mistakes with drugs,alcohol, bad time management. Everyone makes mistakes. Successful people learn from them and turn their lives around, as you seem to be doing. The past is water under the bridge. Focus on the future.

Almost no one will ask for a transcript when you interview for an entry level position. They may ask about grades. Find a way to answer vaguely without lying. "A's and B's" or some such.

Messages In This Thread