rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zagreb Poosay Paradise 2016 . Datasheet+TripReport by Napoleon (16laysin50days)

Zagreb Poosay Paradise 2016 . Datasheet+TripReport by Napoleon (16laysin50days)

Quote: (11-03-2016 01:17 PM)Poker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2016 03:47 AM)Khan Wrote:  

Great datasheet! Gives me a totally different perspective on my home city. My favorite part was the busty schoolteacher who got ass-fucked, and this:

Quote: (11-01-2016 06:33 AM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

On a whole Croatian girls have a delusional opinion of themselves being traditional and conservative although they have long converted into western ho-s.

Sums it up perfectly.

Not to derail this thread, but when and why did this social change occur? What caused Croatian women to go down this path as opposed to, for example, Serbian women?

This is off topic, but you are wrong. Serbian girls are as slutty as Croatian ones.

If you are good looking and well dressed you will slay serbian pussy every day in Budva in summer.

Be sure for that.

Serbian women were considered the most liberal in Yugoslavia, but interestingly most of the inter ethnic marriages were between Croat women and Serb men. If some Croat members can correct me, more than 200,000 Croat women married serbs in times of Tito.

Inter ethnic marriages are high in Bosnia also, like 25% or so.

Truth to be told, I would never think that some one one would slay like 20 croat women in 50 days in Zagreb.. it has become like London, Manchester or so...

Messages In This Thread