rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Relevant to the last posts here about the need for Russian language: thread-58698.html

I quote global-entry: "Those of you arguing that knowing the language in the country in which you live (at least speaking and understanding it) has no value - are you kidding me? In what world is this possible. Would you move back to the USA/England/Australia/France/Italy/Germany/wherever you came from and not want to be able to speak your local language? If not, then shut the fuck up about learning Chinese in China, Thai in Thailand, Japanese in Japan, arabic in the middle east, having no value. How much value, well, thats in part up to you and how you use it in your career, social circumstances, etc. I guess you have the option to crawl back into your grandmother's basement instead and read some more manga online, but for those of us actually living in the world and interacting and communicating....please stop it with that ridiculousness."

A few things: Of course, some foreign passing-through players can get legitimate HB 8s in Kiev (notice that no one is now claiming 9 anymore...), they are what I call the top-1% players. Once again, if I were them, I would rather game in Paris or NY, or Vegas or Miami, but hey, to each his own...

Vronski, I saw his Ukrainian girlfriend, and she's a solid HB 8 (some would rate her a 9), so, if you don't yourself pull his quality, no point in dissing him.

Anyway, all red-pill travelers know that the normal, usual and slightly painful sight in foreign countries is, a quite handsome young foreigner with his local 6 tagging along. Yes, some score 8s, it totally happens, but, it is a rare sight (requiring high level of game). I can walk one day in BKK and not see one farang with an 8, for example (ok, 8s travel by cars usually, I know, but still). Just talking about general trends here.

Messages In This Thread