rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

Quote: (05-01-2019 12:00 AM)UniversalMen Wrote:  

I would recommend not drinking so much that it begins to affect your game. I see that as a reoccurring theme in your posts.

Noted lol. I'm trying to work on that. Such a strong drinking culture here doesn't help, but most nights recently i've found myself drinking a little less so i'm trying

I'm still trying to get them 2 interactions kind of 'settled' in my head. I need some closure lol

I think with the bar girl (prior bang) as you say, lots of call-back humour etc would have been wise. Also less over-thinking in terms of her perceived lack of interest (which was mainly due to her lack of replies to my texts since we banged)
I should have used more callback humour and just tried to flirt more in general I think, but I think I found myself playing it too call too avoid rejection?

With the hot MMA teen in truth, I DO think a lay would have been unlikely due to it being a Sunday, she probably had college or something in the morning, probably lived with her parents, I was out of town, she had lots of friends with her. I think everything was against me.

However, still annoyed at how it played out because it would have been in my top 3 I think!. I think my main mistake was not basically at least trying for the pull and basically inviting myself to her place or whatever (which has worked before). I think my state dropped a little because 1/she seemed to not be 100% into the kiss 2/the fact that all I could think was '''Shit, am I gonna have to wait around in the cold until like 6am to get a train back!! Grrr....and why did my wing leave?? How much is a cab gonna cost me? £100+?? Ahhh...'' and so my state dropped. I became too withdrawn and I think I stopped being fun if i'm completely honest [Image: sad.gif]

I'm also a moron for not taking her number when she offered it earlier in the night. Fact is, I do go to that town from time to time and it would have given me a 5% chance at banging her instead of it's current 0%! D'oh

But this sort of post helps me I think. I'm someone who needs to have things clear in his mind of why things didn't work out!

Messages In This Thread