rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

Quote: (11-20-2016 10:57 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Keys to the VIP had some decent approachers on it, free online, I sometimes watch to warm up. Cajun from LS was great and several others had a good vibe to mimic. Seems crazy to pay for pickup videos when there's so much great content for free, but whatever works. I hope you got a cheaper deal on that than retail.

Yeah. I mean, I didn't buy it just for the infields. It's a whole program on 'game' from start to finish. I'm hoping that it will help. I've read like 5 books now and made lots of approaches, but since i've only got laid once from cold approach since learning 'game' I see no other option that to keep doing whatever might help my odds.

Also, as good as the free pickup vids online are, they are typically very short. I hope that watching FULL infields from start, to finish will give me a better idea on things like just how much interest i'm supposed to show, what to talk about, and maybe give me a better idea of where i'm going wrong.

I was able to get it a lot cheaper than the retail price through some guy on reddit, so not a huge deal if it doesn't help me.

I do wonder whether i'm making life hard on myself in terms of the girls I go for. I'm like 30, but I always go for the hot 18 year olds. I'm just generally not as attracted to the girls in their mid/late 20's who I should probably be going for! I know people say it's all about 'game', but to be serious, if you were 75, you really couldn't be expected to be pickup teens in clubs with your game alone! The one night stand girl was only just 19, so I guess it's possible, but then it could have just been a stroke of HUGE luck, and I should be counting my lucky stars!
cheers

Messages In This Thread