rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

Another thing is getting a 8 for me is way way more harder then getting a 6.75 or 7, someone on the forum mentioned it really is exponentially more difficult, its very true.

I can go to a club and easily get 2x 6.5s every single time. getting a 8 or 9 is basically a different game all together, i would have to change venues to the west end clubs, do bottle game, which i would never do. Feels like im doing too much.

Unless your going to these top venues, Seeing 8s and 9s is almost like a surprise, they pop up every now and again and you have to be ready to spit grade A game. And the maintenance on a London 8 is draining, there going to be getting a lot of attention so if you slip there will be 20 guys ready to take your spot. With the 6.5s and 7s i can be a lot more emotionless, i dont care the outcome. i know when a humble 8 or 9 leaves it hurts a little bit (use to hurt a lot)

Messages In This Thread