rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki and Baltics in late August/early September

Helsinki and Baltics in late August/early September

Hello everyone-

Long time reader/first time poster. I willl be flying into Helsinki and staying in the region from August 26 to September 5 (9 full days). I'm looking forward to seeing if Finnish girls are as aggressive and easy as I've heard. I appreciate all of the information that other posters have shared in the past, and would like to dig a little deeper into a few subjects:

- Any recommendations on hotels/nightlife in Helsinki? It seems like you can rent an apartment for several days in the city center much more cheaply than a hotel.

- Any good websites to pipeline before the trip, or is that not necessary?

- Is 9 days in Helsinki too long? If I'm pretty good looking, well-dressed, and approach competently, should I have my evenings filled, even on Sunday-Tuesday?

- And if that's not likely to be true, I am thinking of taking a detour to Tallinn or Riga, say Sunday-Tuesday (no more than 3 days) and then coming back to Helsinki for the next weekend. Is anything likely to happen in Tallinn/Riga early in the week if I'm just staying for a few days, or is it better to stay in one city for most of the time?

-Does anyone have any experiences with the Dancing Eesti hostel? It's been recommended here, though most posters suggest getting a hotel/apartment for hookups.

Thanks for all responses.

Messages In This Thread