rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba Data Sheet - 3 Months Solid

Cuba Data Sheet - 3 Months Solid

Quote: (06-02-2016 05:59 AM)Poker Wrote:  

Shit, I was in Cuba around the same time you were. I was there from the end of November to the end of January. Cuba's great, I have a big interest in Cuban history so I keep on going back. Havana is a sight to behold but the rest of the country is amazing too. I spent about a week in Santa Clara, the vibe was so relaxed and laid back. Sancti Spiritus was the most visually pleasing place I visited. The small little towns and villages are like going back in time a hundred years. +1

Where did You stay in Santa Clara if You remember? Did You manage to bring girl(s) to Your Casa?
I stayed myself on the street Julio Jover (about 400 m from the main square), paid 15 CUCs, place was decent (nice), but the "landlord" was half of the time there as well, I mean in the shared premises as kitchen and living room. I am not sure, but I think he had the licence where the landlord had to stay overnight, with another words, a tourist cannot be left alone [Image: sad.gif] Sorry for my clumsy explanation. He said that I can bring a girl, but he has to register. This is no surprise of course, but just it was still annoying, so I was discouraged.

Messages In This Thread