rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Move to any MAJOR Asian City - Make 75K a Year Minimum - Zero Experience

How to Move to any MAJOR Asian City - Make 75K a Year Minimum - Zero Experience

I just turned 40 and want to give back to the 5-10 guys who want to take control of their life TODAY. My advice is different then the path that I personally took (when I was 19 I took that first flight below to get that technology), but my advice will work and it is a simple strategy and one that had served me well over the years when I was in the US. I am no longer in that business, but I can tell you that there in not 1 city I listed below that this will not work in for the guys with intestinal fortitude to make it happen, and I could easily add another 20 cities in Asia (this is for Asia only).

I read a lot of threads here over the years. Guys going to the tar sands, going to Africa to start some business servicing tuk-tuks or sell Pepsi Cola, or wondering where people should retire after they save up 50K.

I am taking this 30 minutes out of my day to write this in the hope that it inspires that handful of people to take action. If you think you can wait until after you get that great job, after you save up that 250K, after you get your startup off the ground, after your promotion, after your.....You might just be wrong about that. The world is not going to get easier. It is not going to offer (most of you) any 'big breaks'. Those Bitcoins, Amazon Store, Blog, Ebook, Ebiz, well lets just say 9 times out of 10....... and with the coming automation......it is not looking up. For some of us we just need to take our ballsack and brain and get on a plane (worked for me). 5 years ago I made the permanent move and those 5 years are the best years of my life. So here it is guys.

Fly from USA/EU/CA/Aussie > Holland > to Taipei/Osaka/Manilla/Singapore/Jakarta/Seoul/Hong Kong/Shanghai (not to Lao, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam etc etc.)

Why to Holland? [Mod: removed spam link] (can also be picked up in USA/CA). Those little easy to hide seeds are actually millions of dollars in technology for the right owner in the right location. That person might be you.

Every major city in Asia has a professional expat population in the thousands and those expats love to 'unwind' after a hard day at the office and have the cash flow to do it. Am I saying to move to Asia and become a 'drug' dealer. Not at all. But I can tell you right now in every city i just listed there are at least 1K expats that would love to get their hands on premium cannabis. 1oz of premium is easily 1-2K USD over here (anyone who will dispute these numbers doesn't make 100K+ a year and live in a major city in Asia, or doesn't know what premium cannabis is). I happily pay $50/gram.

I wont need to expand on this for the guys with the 'get it done' attitude. I wont need to elaborate on every single detail like pick up 3 seeds of 5-7 top strains, start your mothers, get your clones running, find suitable nutrients and lighting etc etc. But plan on having enough cash to setup when you get there and be able to pay modest living expenses for the first 10 month before you can start to make money in your new endeavor. If I bootstrapped it I would estimate the cost at 15-25K (depending on the city you choose). That is 15-25K startup cost for a permanent career in a location you love. This is the zero bullshit, non-romanticized version of changing your life. Finding 10 stressed out expat clients is the easy part.

So instead of waiting for your break in life, sell everything. Pickup the technology and make it happen. Good luck to the 10 of you that take my advice.

Your future customer.

Messages In This Thread