rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clomid for Testosterone

Clomid for Testosterone

Quote:Quote:

That's a great result JohnKreese, congratulations. Have you experienced any negative sides at all? Have your estrogen levels increased?

Thanks. I had been trying different things for close to a year with no avail. For now, Clomid has been the answer.

Like I mentioned in my post, my estrogen has gone up a bit, but nowhere close to how much my T has gone up.

Quote: (05-27-2016 08:38 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Here's my question:

Why take clomid instead of testosterone if you want to raise your low-testosterone?

Just seems sort of round about. Like guys who focus on lifestyle 100% and and never cold approach because it'll help "raise their value!"

I'm not being sarcastic, I just want to know why. Anyone?

My endocrologist is pretty good about trying less, for lack of a better term, "permanent" options when it comes to TRT. Clomid was the last ditch effort before going with injections. Clomid is not replacing my body's natural T production (which I like for now) and if I stop Clomid or don't have access to it (which can happen when traveling for long periods of time) I won't have the negative side effects that many experience when stopping TRT (my T would likely drop, but my body would still be producing at its normal levels).

I will continue to have labs done 4 times a year and if Clomid stops having the same positive effects, I will likely look into injections.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread