rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kazan report

Kazan report

1. Russia is the real thing
I've been to quite a few EE countries (Croatia, Hungary, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria) but here were the most stunning girls I saw, in large percentages, amazing figures, cute faces, I was really overwhelmed, in Kazan specifically there are Tatar people which have a bit east Asian look, on the average they look less good but their top girls could be even more stunning than the Russian.
High heels, short dresses, good fashion taste which for westerner looks a bit slutty.

2. Most girls were super friendly
A lot of genuine girls, happy to talk to foreigners, will easily provide you with phone/skype in order to date later. In the club I got 8s-9s smiling at me expecting me to approach (I don't get it in US or W.Europe) or even take by hand for a dance. It was really pleasure and I felt quite popular.
I had one strange comment from a Tatar girl which I've told her I'm living in US, she did a really sour face and then comment: "I've heard American do not shower, they are dirty", I guess it is something she hear at home or social circle - Tatar are Muslims though can go to the beach with G-String(!)
Language barrier was not a big factor, sure many cant speak English and thus almost impossible to get but there are enough which can.

3. Scoring is not easy
Though they are interested they need time to go further, I felt I was needed a few dates in order to put my flag, they even said it straight forward- "I need to know you better", it might be that I choose the wrong girls and there are easier one or my game is not so good, though also other fellow American which lives in Kazan told me the same.
I had partial success with solid 7.
I tried some tricks of saying that I will stay for few months or letting the girl know there is a competition, alas, I could not get those 8s-9s girls which I was dated with much further.

4. Practical information
Day game: go to the Riveria hotel pool:
http://www.kazanriviera.ru/en/
Though a lot of families also, there are many groups of 2-3 girls which comes to put on tan, just approach and ask some tourist question ("Where is..."), you will get their attention. You can try to offer them a drink in your room later ;-)
Many put G-String and very exposing swim suit that nipples are occasionally bumping out.

Night:
Several clubs and bars in Baumana street (walking street), best was Coyote Ugly, very good party with girls dancing on the bar.
http://coyoteugly.ru/kaz/gallery/94/

There are also Raey club and the Joker which a bit more upper class and less integration with girls.

To summarize I really enjoyed Kazan and the feeling that I'm a popular guy among the hottest girls around, but it is not for the guys which expect easy scoring, it requires investing time or maybe top gaming.

Messages In This Thread