rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil place to go?

Brazil place to go?

Quote: (04-15-2019 05:15 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

Sorry to say but stigma about online dating in Brazil is rapidly changing. For those of us studying Brazilian Portuguese just go on netflix almost every show and movie in Portuguese has something to do with online dating. They even did an 12 episode show in Portuguese where the entire plot rests on an online dating romance.

Word is on the ground that many cities that previously sucked for online dating are now not so bad. I am heading to Belem in July and just out of curiosity I did one tinder boost got 100+ matches about 25-30 of them bangable and I'd say about 10 that were actually 7+ IMO, and I didn't bother messaging them since I wont be arriving for a while and a lot of them messaged me aggressively making it clear they were DTF, did the same thing when I set my tinder to Brasilia, same result. Just for the record i speak fluent portuguese though and my tinder/instagram is optimized to a near ridiuculous levels so YMMV.

Nightlife = best way to get laid in brazil ???? yeah right. So much bullshit to deal with, girls in Brazil will act roudy and makeout with you like crazy but getting them to look like a huge slut in front of their friends going home with you = almost never going to happen unless she is not very attractive, probably less then what I could get from online.

Also, Nightlife in Rio de Janeiro was never that great to begin with as its a very healthy oriented city thats all about the daytime partys and meetups. (unless you want to go to a disgusting lapa party to pickup a solid 2) I'm sure now with tinder/instagram getting laid from nightlife has probably gotten even harder. Brazil is excellent at making it SEEM like you're about to get laid with lots of girls happy to talk and makeout and be nice, but after all the kissing and dancing and when push comes to shove and its time to leave their friends 95%+ chance they will not do it.

Daygame is bad? Seriously Rio is THE DAYGAME city. A lot of times in Ipanema if you look good on the beach girls will a lot of times "open" you (of course with an excuse like can they borrow a lighter or take a hit off your joint or some BS). I'm usually shy to open girls and they will often seem like they are "inviting" me to open during the day at lots of random places like grocery store or whatever so even my shy ass sometimes gets numbers during the day.

All this talk also about being mega aggressive I think doesn't necessarily work for foreigners as it does for local Brazilians (esp white and asian foreigners) and can often backfire if you try "100% asshole" game that works really well on American chicks, at least thats been my experience. You don't need to be a roided out dickhead, just don't be a fucking beta-male pussy like 3/4th of the gringos, keep a strong frame but play into the more "chill but confident" guy they are looking for to get away from what they perceive are overly aggressive locals they are tired of dealing with. For example I had one of my Venezuelan girls tell me "I like you because you're not so scared like a European boy, but not so machista like the guys in Venezuela, you're 'the perfect amount of machista'" she likes to joke. Thats how you want to position yourself as a foreigner IN SA, a little bit mysterious, slightly machista/dick but not over the top, and very confident.Once you get them out proceed like you would in any other country (keep the conversation light, go to a bar as close to your house as possible, offer to go to your house to "listen to music" or whatever, done deal)

I'll be excited to head back to Brazil after 2 years to see how it's changed.

I do agree with the general gist though that many parts of Brazil are not that easy to raise your notch count, its more about quality.
I agree with everything except the easiness of daygame in Rio.

Titus, no offense but it looks like you are romanticizing your women, seeing them as some wild holy horses that only a fit and aggressive local can ride.

I have been in Rio 4 years ago for a month and got laid many times from online, the quality was from 6 to 9. The gringo factor was still present, many chicks told me they were curious and wanted to « taste » a gringo...and I can pass for a brazilian so I imagine the success a 6ft2 blue eyed blond guy would have, these dudes are like unicorns for the local chicks (don’t get me wrong, a guy like that with 0 game and confidence would struggle as well but a seasoned player with this physique will clean up).

This being said what LatinoHeat said is correct, you need to be confident and have frame, don’t go there if you aren’t confident or get impressed easily. Be confident and at the same time smooth and cool. Many chicks complained about the local dudes being too aggressive while at the same time expecting me to be aggressive as well.

The gringo factor? It is still present yes, and yes many women want to leave their country, they love it but many of them either struggle financially or are sick of safety issues so when they meet a gringo many of them have somewhere in their mind the idea that he might take them with him.

The problem is 1) Sex tourists: Rio for instance has been for a long time a famous sex destination, I know a french black dude, kind of thug type, who went there 10 times, he was there every summer for 2 weeks spending all his money in brothels... so yeah Rio had this reputation and attracted many guys who harmed the image of western men. You might think this guy is an exception but many italians used to go every year and cover chicks with gifts, which is even worse imo.

2) Safety: you can never be completely relaxed in Rio, that was the main problem for me.

Brazil isn’t a pussy paradise, not for beginners but I had gorgeous and passionate women there and I regret I didn’t go back last summer.

Messages In This Thread