rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil place to go?

Brazil place to go?

Quote: (04-15-2019 01:25 PM)Titus Wrote:  

Hey man, I quickly replied to your post in the Manaus thread, but as you made simultaneous posts in different threads regarding Brazil in general, I´ll go a little bit deeper in this thread.

Long story short: It seems you didn´t have reasonable expectations about gaming and girls in Brazil.

Reading your posts, it seems you invested mainly in online gaming and expected that being a western foreigner would be an advantage. Those are the WORST ideas/concepts someone can have regarding game in Brazil. Breaking it down:

1) Online gaming: The worst way to bang Brazilians. Some factors:

* It´s considered “beta”: Brazilian girls are basically attracted by looks and “alpha male” attitude. Those are KEY to understand what they want. They love guys that take risks and are not afraid of rejection. And they consider that online gaming is somehow “beta”. In their minds, is like “if this guy is approaching me online is because he don´t have balls to do it face-to-face”. A girl may chat and eventually end banging a guy she knew online, but she´ll never be as interested and horny as if she knew him in a face-to-face situation. I know it´s a huge contradiction, as Brazilian girls are indeed addicted to social media, but that´s something that you need to deal with.

* Lose momentum: Something that is very important to understand is that ONS situations in Brazil are 99% momentum. Brazilian girls are straightforward and if she´s horny in a bar or in a party, she´ll be easily convinced to bang, even if she knew the guy a few minutes before. In the other hand, they respond terribly to slowly building of rapport. And that´s a HUGE handicap of online gaming. Chatting a lot with a girl before knowing her in person is the recipe to flakiness and loss of interest. That´s why too much pipelining to a bang trip is the worst thing to do. If you want to online game, do it in a few days of advance, don´t let the chatting go too deep, keep some mystery and try to set a date in person asap.

* Unsafe: Violent society with high rates of murder and rape makes Brazilian girls VERY afraid of meeting guys they don´t know in person. There´s a long way between chatting and going out in a date. It´s actually funny: Girls here think it´s less risky going for a ONS in a love motel with a guy she knew in a club a few minutes before than going out for a coffee with a guy she has been chatting for several days or weeks (but never knew in person).

2) Gringo factor: As I already mentioned a lot in the forum, there´s no such “gringo factor” in Brazil. I saw you posting that it “had eroded”, but it actually never existed. It´s probably a myth created by the sexualized image of carnival and girls in tiny bikinis that was always “sold” to foreign tourists. Some factors:

* Negative stereotypes: For several years, single foreigners visiting Brazil were either “hardcore” sexual tourists – old fat divorced man chasing drugs and underage P4P – or stinky backpackers. Even though nowadays there are more high value guys visiting Brazil and a bigger expat community, those stereotypes are still there and play STRONGLY against you.

* Personality and gaming style: Girls here like man street smart and with a tough “bad boy” attitude. That´s not the case of most tourists that come here… Being too friendly and too naive will cockblock you. And also, game style here is VERY particular. Too slow, will be considered a moron. Too fast, an asshole. It´s very difficult to calibrate it: Have to be aggressive, funny, nasty, have high-energy, make compliments… You need to mix a little bit of everything, I already explained that in other threads. And the problem is that girls are very reactive to gaming style. Even if you are very handsome and managed to get the attention of a girl, a wrong way of approaching or not managing to build momentum may lead to immediate loss of interest. So that´s another handicap of being foreigner.

* They don´t chase the “western dream”: Most of the girls in the country are capable of affording an at least “comfortable” lifestyle. Even in poor areas most of them have cellphones, cable TV, and go out partying in the weekends. And are also very attached to family and fired. Even though having shitty jobs or don´t having money to travel and do other stuff, they are used to it and aren´t desperately trying to leave the country. So, gringo chasing or gold digging is not in our culture as strong as it is in Colombia or SEA, for example. Of course there are always some gold digger interested in marrying an old fat rich gringo, but not in a scale to put gringos in a pedestal in general.

And all I said above regarding online gaming and gringo factor have ALWAYS been like that, it´s not something new. Although I´m Brazilian, I know foreign guys that live or come here in a regular basis for at least 15 years, and they always had to deal with that particularities. Actually, one of the main mistakes I see here in the forum regarding Brazil is trying to compare gaming here with gaming in Colombia, DR or SEA… I understand that in such countries the simple fact of being gringo is a huge bonus and massively pipelining online is the best strategy, you don´t even have to game face-to-face to bang a lot. But here is totally different, and always have been.

Very in-depth analysis. Mine as a foreigner is much simpler. There are two key factors in my opinion:

1.) Portuguese: It's a lot more important to speak Portuguese in Brazil than for example to know Spanish in Colombia. Not being able to converse in Portuguese will hurt you badly.

2.) Aggressiveness: Ok, that has been discussed several times. Still, in my opinion the need to be super aggressive is very unique to Brazil and makes it difficult if you aren't used to it.

Messages In This Thread