rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Headache after sex

Headache after sex

I've had these. The first time felt like my head was about to split open, and hurt badly for hours. Possibly the worst pain in my life, like an ice pick stabbing into my skull. Came up just before I could nut, and I was unable to cum. Other times, it's started building up as I approach the nut, but I was able to finish. In these cases, the pain got medium high for a moment, but subsided to zero within minutes. It's happened to me 10-20 times.

I had to google it and found its called an orgasm headache. I think for me it has usually happened when I went on a diet and exercise kick, where I low carbed and got a couple of strong workouts over a couple of days, then went for the bang with a chick, and had this happen. However, I can't say this was it for certain. Now if I decide I'm going to get on the diet and exercise bandwagon, I try not to go too low on my carbs if I've done some solid workouts, and try to avoid low carbing right before I'm expecting to get laid.

YMMV. Other people say their libido goes through the roof when they aggressively cut carbs.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread