rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vasectomy Under 20?

Vasectomy Under 20?

Quote: (01-14-2016 01:23 AM)Filbert Wrote:  

It's a little irrelevant to the thread, but why would you want kids?
They are expensive and a huge responsibility. Not many people realize, it's optional.
You don't have to do this. Life's much easier without them.

Lots of reasons. Family, tradition, passing on a legacy.

I am starting to understand more of the good reasons for having kids.

Previously when I thought of having kids when I was living in the USA, it wasn't for good reasons. I come from a dysfunctional family, where my siblings and I don't get along, and where my parents have no relationship with their siblings. When I thought about having kids, it was mostly for dynastic reasons, as my mother's family is rather wealthy, and being a single playboy is not looked upon highly.

Now, as I am living in southern Spain, and back together with a long term on/off girlfriend, I see things in a different way. My girlfriend is not from a broken family, her friends aren't, and my other Spanish friends aren't. For them family is everything. Siblings, cousins, extended family all form a solid link that is the bedrock of their culture. It is not about money or prestige or whatever. It is about love and tradition. They really like having little kids around. Grandparents and siblings love to be a part of their relatives' lives.

Family means family here. Your family is your home team.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread