rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vasectomy Under 20?

Vasectomy Under 20?

There is not much rational information out there about getting a vasectomy so young. I'm 18 and know for a fact I want children. I would want at least two kids but would hopefully have as many as it took to get a son.

I also know for a fact I do not want to have any unintended pregnancies with a woman who would be unfit to raise a dog. It seems like pretty common advice to not rawdog a gutter skank though even wearing a condom is not 100% effective. Sometimes shit just happens.

I probably wouldn't get a vasectomy for another year or two. I currently lack the financial means and it would probably take some effort to find a doctor who would do it. I am really trying to think this through before making such a significant decision.

Since I do want kids, I would obviously freeze my sperm. I would probably do this with at least two different companies to be sure I continue my genetic legacy.

It seems very straightforward and such a low cost and inconvenience for peace of mind while out hunting in the trenches. I know a lot of people say to wait but I do not want to wait too long on this as that could have life altering consequences.

What am I missing in the equation here? Am I overlooking something significant? Any input on what would be the best course of action to take would be much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread