rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scamming the Online Scammers

Scamming the Online Scammers

OK guys, on one hand serious, and on other hand a fun topic.

On one of my online auction selling accounts, one "girl" (lets pretend she really is one) wanted to buy one of my expensive suits I am selling (Hugo Boss Selection).

She said that she is sending a courier to pick it up when I notify her that I got my money deposited on my PayPal account (SPOILER: I do not have one [Image: blush.gif]). I would have to provide email, phone and address to a link she posted (carry on reading).

Since this suit is expensive shit (selling it for around 400 Euros), I asked the auction site to check her profile. It was a fake one and got closed.

Also, Paypal said that the link to their site she sent is a fake one ( a VERY, VERY good one, so you guys be careful).

Now, since it is Sunday evening, and me being little drunk and looking to do some trouble, what should I do?

The first option is to give her a fake address ( i know one street that has nothing but trash cans) and a fake Gypsy first and second name, as well as description. I would let her...wait all eternity (I would constantly delay until she loses her mind).

The second option is to give the address and details of one guy I really hate - I would be untraceable, since I would send the required information from a fake email.

And the last option is to just say to her fuck off and eat shit on e - mail, and then block her.

Why I am doing this? In my country, there is a saying " Ako ces biti djubre, onda budi djubre do kraja (if you are planning to be a disgusting piece of shit, do it properly). I am following this saying to the letter.

Also, did someone of you also have...some fun with the scammers? And what was your story?

Messages In This Thread