rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy in life? Give advice!

Happy in life? Give advice!

I guess many of you already had the same problems while in puberty, but many had chance to get advice from men succesful in life - and I guess some of you are, so this should be the best place to seek for one.

At the age of 15 I learned how to game (mostly read stupid PUA books) but managed to pull many young girls and got in few relationships until 17, when I learned how to be natural and dropped all those stupid pua bullshit, but it improved me alot - I cant deny.
I had good grades at school and managed to write final exams good enough to study abroad.
Since age 16 I managed to make regular money until I moved out to UK, that allowed me to start my new life there.

And thats where the whole story starts. Since I left school at the age 18 I moved to London to start my Media, PR and Advertising course at university that was.. little bit shitty. I am currently working as a waiter to save some money and I am applying for academic year of 2016 for Marketing in other cities.
But I still think like I am in a deep shit and I have almost no control over my life.
I dont know if the things I am doing are right or if they give me any future.

I hate my current minimum wage job and got no clue how to get something better here in London. I got little time for myself and most of it I spend with my gf, mostly fucking to get the stress away. I am not sure which university should I choose and if my course is good enough to give me something stable until I will save more money.

So, I might ask some open questions like : have you got any advice on jobs for 19 year olds in London? Can you guys tell me something about university that Im gonna apply for or the city ( if its easy to live and stuff like that).

What about future plans? I am able to speak German, but I dont feel like living in Europe. What about other english-speaking countries (but not USA nor Canada).

I would really like to speak to someone, so don't hesitate to ask me random questions. It's really hard just to move out to another country with noone by your side and live on your own cost at young age.

Messages In This Thread