rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys who can't cook

Guys who can't cook

Quote: (01-04-2016 01:16 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2016 01:11 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Yes and no. I have heard this shit-test before and I'll tell you the same thing I tell women: "Yup, you sure can find a man that cooks/kisses your ass/tolerates your bullshit/etc but it won't be a man you are really attracted to deep down like me."

That is gold, my friend. Drawing attention to the contradiction.

That said, I am a fan of the aphorism "cooking is too important to be left to women." One can establish a good leader-of-the-tribe kind of frame with a good home cooked meal or two, and also set up the expectation that she'll do the same. If she doesn't/can't, well there's your answer.

Some of you guys go way too far with this stuff... I dont disqualify a girl's inability to cook as a LTR prospect but that just me. Because I wholeheartedly agree with the above (great quote by the way BadgerHut) "cooking is too important to be left to women" (as is everything else that has to do with your well-being) [Image: lol.gif]

I cook way better than most western girls so I'm fine with doing that, and all the girls I've cooked for are more than willing to do the dishes/clean the kitchen and put everything in order. For me that's a win-win. I LOVE cooking and HATE washing dishes, and not rich enough to hire a maid/buy a dishwasher yet.

For young bachelors like myself I definitely see cooking as essential because it saves money and avoid trash food. However, I know many guys who cook well but prefers to eat out for the same reason: too much hassle. They are usually making 6-figures income and the time they spent cooking would better be spent making money, and they are rich enough to hire a professional cook 3-times a week to cook for them. Others love going to restaurants and game while having dinner. Think Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love.

It's becoming a trend in Asia too. My mom and sisters are probably the best cooks I know but they all hire a cook now.

It's almost like with feudalism. If you are a noble you are supposed to be a professional warrior, but then most nobles realize it's better to just pay the king to hire people to fight in your stead, but skills of arms always remain valued in society. I think its the same with cooking. Desirable, but if you are rich there are much better options.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread