rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys who can't cook

Guys who can't cook

Quote: (01-03-2016 12:52 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2016 11:20 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

These dumb sluts don't really understand their role or position at all. No way I will EVER consider living with a woman and having kids with her if she doesn't see cooking nice meals regularly as part of her duty. While dating, I just need to see that they can cook and enjoy doing it here and there but don't because they work full-time. I had a woman one time who couldn't cook at the fuck all BUT wanted a family in the near future tell me she expected the man to help with the cooking after coming home from working all day EVEN if she was a full time mom not working. Bitches be fuckin crazy. Lord almighty.

What they do understand is their leverage, I think this woman can find a man who will come home and cook for her. As we always say, the thirst is real.

I heard that in China it's become the norm for young men to cook for their girlfriends, there are some incredible betas out there.

Yes and no. I have heard this shit-test before and I'll tell you the same thing I tell women: "Yup, you sure can find a man that cooks/kisses your ass/tolerates your bullshit/etc but it won't be a man you are really attracted to deep down like me."

If more men shared the same mindset and controlled their thirst, a lot of women's behavior would change for the better. There is a reason I picked the forum username I did.[Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread