rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to invest money and live abroad?

Where to invest money and live abroad?

Quote: (01-01-2016 11:39 AM)262 Wrote:  

I basically did this, though with a bit more saved. Check out my relocation thread in my signature.

So far in Gdansk, Poland, even paying double what locals do for rent (since I book on AirBnB for only a month at a time), $1,500 a month is more than enough.

That of course is eating in almost every meal (which as a lifter you should do anyway), and doing daygame instead of nightgame (which is generally recommended for Poland anyway).

If I committed to Gdansk for a year to pay what locals do for rent, $1,000 a month would probably be enough.

Unfortunately, to get even $1,000 a month off the S&P 500, you'd need $300k USD ($1,000/month x 12 months/year x 25 [4% safe withdrawal rate]).

Why do you rent trough AirBnB? Is there any impediment that doesn't allow you to do a normal lease? Does it has to do that you are not a resident or a citizen, Or does it have to do with your plans to leave Poland soon?

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Messages In This Thread