rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to stay in Tampa Bay?

Where to stay in Tampa Bay?

That's great man, thanks for that. Are there any liveable neighborhoods near the airport? Say near the Westshore Plaza?

I'm looking at that area now because my work would be out that way, but commuting from downtown would be doable as well, albeit slightly far. Like 30 mins each way on bike. Would prefer if the commute is like 15 mins, but not mandatory.

Quote: (04-15-2016 05:46 PM)Moma Wrote:  

You can stay downtown Tampa where the action is happening or somewhere near Ybor. Bear in mind that rent will be more costly. You really need a car in Florida but Uber is thriving locally so you can definitely use that for getting from A to B. There is a bus service downtown Tampa and although the buses and their schedules are by no means comparable to real pedestrian cities (I think of New York in particular but I believe Detroit, DC, New Jersey are also competitors), you can get around to a certain comfort during reasonable hours.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Messages In This Thread