rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Car insurance premium almost doubled; should I switch?

Car insurance premium almost doubled; should I switch?

A few months ago I had an accident that damaged my car badly although no other car or person was involved. Apparently as a consequence of this my premium almost doubled ($280/month). Should I switch? I got a quote from another company, mentioning my accident, and it was close to what I way now. The current company (Geico) advised me that this is basically a trap and rates will increase later.

Basic logic tells me that since I had the accident while with Geico, it's understandable that they want to squeeze money out of me so 'if' I don't have an accident while with another company there is no plausible reason to increase the rates. What do you say?

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread