rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding the right partner for your business

Finding the right partner for your business

Quote: (12-26-2015 12:17 AM)joecolombia Wrote:  

Okay so i`ve finally decided after a lot of thinking what i wanted to do in terms of creating my own business. The idea is pretty good but i havent tested the market. I have no actual knowledge in web design but i think that i will need these capabilities for the growth of my business.

How do you find a good partner or at least a goos person that can provide the services that you need.

If you can avoid having a partner altogether, that's generally better for financial reasons, as you won't have to split profits 50-50 in the future.

Of course, having a partner can be valuable, but it might help us better in answering your question if you could be more specific about why you believe you need a partner and which service you need fulfilled.

Quote:Quote:

How confidential should you idea be (at this embryonic stage it could be replicated) and how much money should i invest before even knowing theres a real market for my business?

There is literally no way that anyone here can answer this question.

We could give you the old advice "don't invest money that you can't afford to lose," but there are sometimes healthy risks worth taking. Without knowing which product you are creating, its really difficult to speculate about what degree of risk is reasonable.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread