rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Glaucoma

Glaucoma

Quote: (12-22-2015 01:06 AM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

First, I think this stresses the importance of yearly eye exams. My father just had his pressure checked in order to establish a baseline for the coming years. It's good that you went in and got checked.

Absolutely this.

I get my eyes checked yearly, without fail. It costs nearly $100, but that is so worth it for peace of mind.

My doctor says I don't need to get a checkup that often since I'm still "young" (once every 2 years is probably good enough he says) but fuck that. If there are any impending problems with my vision, I want to know as early as possible so I can avoid/correct them.

Imagine being told that you were on the verge of losing your eyesight. How much would you pay to correct that? $100 bucks a year is nothing now.

My friends and family shrug laughingly when I ask them when was the last time they had an eye exam and they reply 4-5 years. It's kind of infuriating that people don't take it as serious as they should.

Advice to you gents: If the last time you had an eye exam was over 2 years ago, GO BOOK AN EYE APPOINTMENT TOMORROW.

Messages In This Thread