rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Glaucoma

Glaucoma

This is something I've been studying alot. There seems to be various times when your body actually produces more cortisol and adrenaline than it really should, and it results in high blood pressure. This high blood pressure is good when exercising but damaging if it like that all day every day. If you look up diabetes, cushing's syndrome(defect in the management of these hormones) or hyperthyroidism(excess production of thyroid hormones) you'll find glaucoma is a common symptom of these. So if you are a skinny hyper guy with this problem it may be hyperthyroidism. If you are overweight or high fasting glucose it could be diabetes. Treating hyperthyroidism is a little complicated. Diabetes I believe is mainly an excess of acid in the diet(you might try something as simple as drinking that alkaline water they sell now that has alot of potassium in it or try apple cider vinegar-its net effect is alkaline because after the CO2 in it is metabolized its alkaline).

That high intraoccular pressure is extremely important I had a friend who lost vision in one eye because his idiot doctor didn't give him a pill within 72 hours to reduce the pressure(at super high pressures it causes optic nerve damage).

Buy a home blood pressure monitor, so that you can see what is actually having positive effects on your numbers, and experiment. Your eyesight is too valuable to lose.

Messages In This Thread