rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A little advice, please.

A little advice, please.

I need help with a personal situation. I posted this in an article on RoK, but figured I might get a faster response here.

I've been made an offer to go do some mechanical work on some diesel buses in the Caribbean. All expense paid. I get paid for the work too. Pretty good amount. More than I make in two weeks. I've been given a list of what needs to be done. Part replacement. I'm confident I can do half the list relatively easy. I'm a licensed tech but I've never worked on buses before. The other half of the list I'm a bit iffy.
Now all my life I've never left my comfort zone. And I'm always doubting myself. And now I'm doing the same thing with this offer. I mean I want to do it and I'm sure I can do most if not all of it despite my lack of bus experience but I'm kinda worried of failure. I hate failing and letting people down. Hence why I never try much.

I'm in a bind with no clue what to do.

Messages In This Thread