rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2015

Things You Accomplished in 2015

2015 was a big year for me.

- Made the move to Southeast Asia before settling on Bangkok as my home base.
- Travelled to Russia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Japan.
- Lived purely off my online income for the first time.
- Banged 30-50 girls. I honestly don’t know the exact number, but it was a fruitful year for game. A lot of hot girls in there and I worked less hard to get them.
- Built a visible sixpack for the first time.
- Met a lot of forum members for the first time and made some great friends in the process.

YardDog, Dagnasty, Laner, Bacon, CJ_W, CleanSlate, Scott Free, Global Entry, Male Defined, Tokyo Joe, Ali, Truth Seeker, 182, Steak, CodyB, Satoshi, Tyler Belfort and Dr FeelGood.

Many others in there too (you know who you are!) but I don’t remember their usernames. If you haven’t yet met any RVFers then you are only experiencing a small slice of what’s possible. I highly recommend networking in person. This is a truly great community that we have built here.

Priorities for 2016

1. Making money and building my businesses, in terms of both freelancing and passive income. I wasn’t disciplined enough about working in 2015. Working for yourself is challenging and it can be too easy to goof off. Establishing a solid work routine is my number 1 priority going forward.
2. Saving money. My goal is to have a considerably higher net worth by the end of 2016.
3. Dress better. I’m too lazy about this. I will build a better wardrobe without breaking the bank. Quality over quantity.
4. Better gym lifts. In 2015, I lost strength and muscle mass from a lack of routine and lots of travel. Going to reset my gym routine this year with 5x5 to build back up.
5. Game will take more of a backseat role. Banging attractive women is meant to be the side dish of life. Work first, play second.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread