rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2015

Things You Accomplished in 2015

Thanks for starting this thread, gives me a chance to reflect on a hell of a year:

Lifestyle
- Continued the diet/workout plan I started in 2014 culminating in losing a total of 75 lbs.
- Began lifting for the first time in my life, been doing SL5x5. Maxed at 250 DL, 225 Squat. (Have since deloaded but am working back to my goals below)
- Three trips to PI, 23 notches in 9 weeks.
- Two trips to Hong Kong, 3 notches (FINALLY got a Chinese non-pro. Been wanting that for 25 years.)
- Read Bang and have incorporated game and an Alpha mindset into my every day life.
- Have decided to stay married, but have established enough freedom to allow me to game both internationally and domestically
- First threesome
- First play rape (consensual, arranged ahead of time)
- Made a woman cum in a restaurant
- Made a woman strip and blow me BEFORE letting her into my hotel room

Business:
- Opened a High School (yes! I said a mother-fucking High School!!!) (my dream for many many years)
- Wrote and published 3 books of test prep material, currently averaging >$1,500/mo in royalties.
- Helped get my older son into Stanford with a full-ride scholarship.
- Established a competitive robotics team in one of the slums of Manila (Smokey Mountain).

- I like the one notch a month goal that I've been seeing here. Will adopt that.
- Grow the school - will have 20 students and a new facility this year.
- Get the Manila team to their first competition in Taiwan.
- Buy a retirement condo in PI, Bali or Okinawa
- Want to get good at anal, (Get a woman to request it from me)
- Continue to work on game, want to pass game on to my two boys without them knowing that that's what I'm doing. (Waving my infidelity in their faces is not cool, IMO, so I need to be ninja about this.

Anyway, it's been a good year. It'll be a better one in 2016. Losing weight, getting attitude back and deciding that I only have one life, I'm gonna be aggressive and happy during it, have made it a wonderful time to be me. haha

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

Messages In This Thread