rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2015

Things You Accomplished in 2015

-Read and reviewed about 15 books, one of which profoundly impacted how I view politics and culture.
-Got my Panamamian flag
-Have a fb who buys me free meals just to repay me for letting her hang out with me
-Deeply offended a German girl just yesterday on a date
-Wrote a great short story and published another one
-Banged an old high school crush for no other reason than to show myself I can (and promptly grew out of that phase)
-Embraced my thining hair and shaved my head (it did not fuck up my game)
-Met CleanSlate, Roosh, and a bunch of other forum members conquering Toronto
-Quit my terrible job as a funeral home employee
-Gamed every race and got at least a number from each one (that's a first for me)
-Gamed girls from Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, Germany, and China (from what I remember)
-Bulked up to 200 lb. for the first time in my life
-Can do a push-up Mark Fletcher on my back as he curled a 25 lb. weight
-Can rep out clapping pull-ups, Aztec push-ups, Russian dips, and weighted dips with 100 lb.
-Can do dragon flags, hold a front lever for a split second, can spread my hands on a (smooth) pull-up bar at the top of a pull-up, can do pendulum pull-ups, can do a sloppy 360 degree push-up, and a pretty clean muscle-up/reverse muscle-up
-Taught my sister enough BJJ to hold her own in her first beginning classes
-Dominated my grades and finished my senior thesis
-Put a down payment for a TEFL certification course abroad so I can gane me some Czech girls next summer

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Messages In This Thread