rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2015

Things You Accomplished in 2015

It'll sound like I'm bragging, but then I'll set goals for 2016.

2015:
- Quit my job, moved to Poland, and documented it all for the benefit of the forum (see my signature)
- Been dating an LTR candidate since October, a 21 year old Polish virgin girl, as far as I can tell
- Met my first traveling batch of RvF guys in Kiev. Ran daygame with NomadofEU and unbowed. Add The Ligurian, Felix5000, and turysta for Revo-fueled night game hilarity.
- Produced more dates in one month of daygame approaches in Poland than I could do in four months in Atlanta, doing the same number of approaches per month
- Also gave back to the forum on the Gdansk/Sopot mini data sheet, the Poland thread (Rzeszow visit post), the Poland loophole thread, and the Leipzig and Brighton mini data sheets
- Started making "beer money" on Amazon Mechanical Turk (mturk) which is convenient, but correspondingly low-paying. Not bad for downtime between lifting, daygaming, and enjoying other hobbies. Other forums have more info and experience than I do on this, if you're interested.
- Started learning Polish using Pimsleur
- Built a small local social circle

2015 may be hard to top, but here's my plan for 2016:
- See where it goes with the LTR candidate. Move somewhere else in Poland for a month if it doesn't work, then Chisinau for a month if that doesn't work.
- Restart approaching in February when poosy hopefully starts coming out of hibernation. Approach every weekday afternoon, every other day.
- Bulk up to 185 lbs. Currently stuck at 175. Stick to the newly-created diet, weigh all food using the kitchen scale, and continue to push numbers up at the gym.
- See if you can go from beer money to grocery money on mturk, without increasing hours.
- Keep learning the local language as long as you're there. 1 Pimsleur lesson every weekday.
- Keep putting all otherwise-useless daygame leads into your social circle funnel.

Messages In This Thread